Well known by MANILA FAME which provides services tailored especially to the needs of trade buyers and exhibitors.
Manila FAME is a semiannual trade show which caters needs of craftsmanship, design innovation, and artisanship in Philippine products. It features finely selected furniture and furniture for the home, gifts and holiday decoration, and fashion accessories designed and made in the Philippines for the global market.
Organized by the Philippine Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) along with the Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM), is the second longest-running trade show in the Asia-Pacific. Manila Fame is the only trade event in the country that is approved by Union des Foires Internationales (UFI), or the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry, a Paris-based association of trade fair organizers founded 90 years ago in Milan, Italy in April 1925.
- A robust online registration process
- Upon request, Manila Fame arranges business matching and meetings between exhibitors and trade buyers
- Working sessions and talk show to improve business opportunity for local artisans
- Seminars and working sessions to empower young design talents and entrepreneurs
- Knowledge sharing sessions for product development
- Exclusive coaching sessions on export
National and International buyers, buying houses, agents, trading firms and offices of architects, interior designers, facilities, etc.
National and International suppliers, exporters, manufacturers, designers of material sourcing, home, holiday, fashion and projects
fashion accessories & wearables, Home furnishing, home decor, home accents, room decor, gift items, showpieces, festive season decor, handwoven, interior and architectural components, visual arts, gourmet gifts
For more details, please visit: http://www.manilafame.com